Products and Services
TrafficLand licenses Westwood One's Metro Traffic as the exclusive representative to the broadcast industry for real-time video from its national traffic camera network.
TrafficLand provides live updating traffic video to the leading news and traffic radio station Web sites in New York and Washington, DC.
TrafficLand provides the CNN Situation Room with a single point of access to over 7,000 traffic cameras in more than 50 cities.
The Washington Post Web site has dramatically upgraded the traffic information provided on their Web site with access to over 400 local traffic cameras from TrafficLand.
National Web portals like WeatherBug.com and Traffic.com use TrafficLand content to enhance traffic reporting and differentiate their operations as more complete information resources.
Broadcast 3.0 Delivers Streaming Traffic Video for TV
Broadcast makes it easy for TV stations to use live, broadcast-quality traffic video from local DOT cameras on-air to report traffic, weather and other news. The application features an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to find and queue traffic cameras for broadcast.
Broadcast gives TV stations the ability to:
- Find cameras using an interactive map, camera listing, or text search.
- Build and save 'Catalogs' of logical camera groupings (e.g., rush hour routes, bridge crossings, etc.)
- Easily queue and update cameras for broadcast.
- Control camera switching effects and timing.
- Avoid cost of maintaining equipment at DOT traffic centers.
For more information, please contact: